Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[240211]


24.02.2011


"Absence makes the heart 
grow fonder."

I just realise that
this proverb makes sence !

Ar arh... !
(think negatively)
I know what you think ..

But..

"Out of sight !
Out of mind !"

I won't miss you
because i don't see you !
its not what you think !
Ahahaha !

On the contrary

"Familiarity breeds contempt.."

I just realise that
when two person
being together for
a certain time
you would really
understood a person

What can i say ?
i would like to say
"I'm dread of lie and cheating !"
Grrr !
Oops! ...........
(Emotional problem)


It shall be nice to
have a time to stop
a foot step and
take a deep breathe

While i'm gonna facing
test start on 7 Mac
Goodness !
Progressive test..
Having headache now..
Think of where to
start from scratch on
those freaking books !

Hear a song recently
sang by a Taiwan singer
黄小琥 - 重来
quick nice song
meaningful and really
touched me
The only lyric that i remember is
"如果能重来 诚实的去对待”
“一次都没疑猜 就没有理由分开”
“要重来多少次后 才会明白”
Emm.. Seriously !
i never hear hers
song before
but just heard it
accidentally from Astro !

Secondly
strongly recommended !
王力宏 - 需要人陪
Oh hell ! Nice !
唱得好!
“一个我 需要梦想 需要方向 需要眼泪”

Actually i'm fond of
slow and classical music

In other word

I LOVE MUSIC !

No comments:

Post a Comment